Administrator, Business Operations
Knopp considers it essential to preserve its culture of agility,efficiency, and creativity as it grows. Accordingly, Knopp created the position of Administrator, Business Operations. The incumbent for this position will support activities related to reception, executive support, IT support, document management, human resources, and general office management. This position reports to the Associate Director, Business Operations and Finance, and will also support the CEO.
The need for independence, professionalism, and efficiency in this position is magnified by Knopp's virtual structure, which includes employees who work remotely, numerous high-value outsourcing partnerships, and an extensive use of consultants.
• Collect, open, distribute incoming mail/faxes
• Answer 7-line phone system and appropriately direct calls
• Receive and ship packages using appropriate protocols
• Ensure company-wide document retention compliance for both paper and electronic files
• Manage periodical subscriptions
• Resolve day-to-day administrative challenges
• Maintain physical office space facilities, supplies, and equipment
• Provide dedicated administrative support to the CEO, including but not limited to
• Appointment management
• Correspondence support
• Production and distribution of meeting material
• Support other Executive Team members, as needed
• Administer access to and content of 3rd party virtual data room
• Manage IT support vendor relationship
• Work with IT vendor to administer Knopp's on-site technology and SharePoint application
• Provide support to employees; including system access and hardware acquisition
• Manage relationships with office equipment suppliers
• Assist the on-boarding process specifically, office access and equipment set-up
• Maintain office safety compliance; including on-site fire extinguishers/medical
• Order annual flu shots and manage that vendor relationship
Administrative Support Activities
• Support marketing efforts; including press release distribution, regular investor
correspondence, and ConstantContact database management and campaigns
• Support grant compliance reporting requirements, maintain grant application profile and
• Coordinate travel and meals for staff and visitors, as needed
• Support special event activities, as needed
Enthusiastic, organized, dedicated, and motivated person who likes multi-tasking and performing a variety of duties throughout the day. The ability and willingness to work closely with others and pitch in where needed are essential. As the first person many company visitors will encounter, the ideal candidate will project a professional image of Knopp.
Education and Experience Requirements
• BA degree is required
• Minimum of three years' experience in office management responsibilities
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Proficiency in use of standard office computer applications and equipment
No travel is anticipated for this position.
Compensation and Benefits
Compensation will be commensurate with the candidate's experience and training, and will consist of wages, benefits and an equity position that are highly competitive.
Knopp is committed to providing an excellent work environment where people are treated with respect and dignity. Employees are expected to treat each other respectfully and professionally at all times. Knopp is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are seeking an opportunity to work in a dynamic, challenging atmosphere, with a chance to make a difference and help patients, email your credentials to email@example.com.